You are selecting an gas dryer. Be sure you don't have electric connections
4.4 cu. ft. HE Top Load Washer & 7.2 cu. ft. Gas Dryer
GE High Efficiency Top-Load Washer and Gas Dryer
Loaded with options, this Energy Star®, top-load washer helps make laundry day a breeze. The large 4.4 cu. ft. capacity washer helps you get more laundry done with fewer loads, so you can get back to enjoying the things you love. The stainless steel wash basket uses an infuser plate rather than an agitator, saving you space and reducing water consumption.
The 7.2 cu. ft. gas dryer features HE Sensor Dry that uses dual thermistors and a moisture sensor bar to prevent overdrying. You can also add extended tumble time to help prevent creasing. The aluminized alloy dryer drum improves energy efficiency and resists corrosion giving you peace of mind that your investment will last.
Key Washer Features:
• Energy Star® Qualified
• Infusor Wash System saves space and reduces water usage inside the wash tub
• 13 Wash Cycles, 6 Wash/Rinse Temperatures, 5 Wash/Spin Speed Combinations
• Stain Removal Guide - Clean 5 of the most common stains with preprogrammed settings that modify any cycle to help remove blood, tomato, wine, dirt and grass
• Stainless Steel Wash Basket
Key Dryer Features:
• HE Sensor Dry – Keep your clothes looking and feeling their best.
• Dual thermistors continually monitor temperature with a sensor bar that measures moisture to prevent over-drying
• Up to 120 ft. venting capability
• Extended Tumble function tubles clothes without heat to help prevent creases and wrinkling
• End-of-cycle signal alerts you when the load is done, so clothes can be removed before wrinkles set in
Made in the U.S.A.
- Capacity - Washer (cu. ft.) 4.4
- Capacity - Dryer (cu. ft.) 7.2
- Dryer 27"W x 44"H x 29.5"D
- Washer 27"W x 44"H x 27"D
- Color White
- Front or Top Load Washer Top Load
- Front or Top Load Dryer Front Load
- Energy Star - Washer Yes
- Gas or Electric Gas
- Control Location Rear
- Dry Cycles 4
- Wash Cycles 13
- High Efficiency Washer Yes