5K BTU Window Air Conditioner
Choose a Lease Ownership Plan
Payments & availability for
Contact me for updates on this product's availability
Today's payment: $1.00*
Delivery:When you lease with Aaron's, delivery and set up are free! Please contact your local store for store-specific delivery guidelines designed to keep you and our team members safe. Set-up does not include connection of gas or water, or installation of AC units or video doorbells.Service & Repair:If you have a service problem, Aaron’s will dispatch a repair technician at no additional charge. Plus, a natural disaster waiver is included too, in order to protect you in the event of fires or floods. When you pay out your lease, we even provide you an additional 60-day limited extended warranty (N/A in NC or WA). Some restrictions apply.
The LG 5,000 BTU window air conditioner gives you that little extra cooling you are looking for in an affordable unit without a ton of bells and whistles. Control the temperature of a room up to 150 square feet at your own pace with two cooling and fan speeds. Two-way air direction moves the air either left or right so no hot spot is left untouched. Plus, with our easy-to-use installation kit, you can get your cool on with the greatest of ease!
- 5,000 BTU window air conditioner
- Uses standard 115V/15-amp outlet
- Cools a room up to 150 sq. ft.
- Dehumidification up to 1.3 pints p/h
- Manual controls w/ 2 cooling/fan speeds
- 2-way air direction
- 4 ft. long power cord w/ LCDI plug
- 52 dBA indoor/56 dBA outdoor
- Dimensions 14.38''W x 11.13''H x 17.31''D
- Product Type Window A/C
- Energy Consumption (kWh/year) N/A
- Energy Star No
- Heating Capacity (BTUs) 0
- Cooling Capacity (BTUs) 5000
- Coverage Area (Sq. Ft.) 150
- Combo AC and Heat No
- Moisture Removal (Pints per day) 31
- Fan Speeds 2
- Color White
In addition, after the same as cash option expires, you can purchase the merchandise for more than the cash price but less than the total of remaining lease payments, as described in your lease agreement. This early purchase option amount varies by state and is explained in the lease agreement.