4.4 cu. ft. HE Top Load Washer Only
Choose Lease Ownership Plan
Choose the lease ownership plan that works best for your budget
THIS IS AN ELECTRIC DRYER
Choose a Lease Ownership Plan
Payments & availability for
Today's payment: $25.00*
Delivery:When you lease with Aaron's, delivery and set up are free! Please contact your local store for store-specific delivery guidelines designed to keep you and our team members safe. Set-up does not include connection of gas or water, or installation of AC units or video doorbells.Service & Repair:If you have a service problem, Aaron’s will dispatch a repair technician at no additional charge. Plus, a natural disaster waiver is included too, in order to protect you in the event of fires or floods. When you pay out your lease, we even provide you an additional 60-day limited extended warranty (N/A in NC or WA). Some restrictions apply.
GE High Efficiency Top-Load Washer
Loaded with options, this Energy Star®, top-load washer helps make laundry day a breeze. The large 4.4 cu. ft. capacity washer helps you get more laundry done with fewer loads, so you can get back to enjoying the things you love. The stainless steel wash basket uses an infuser plate rather than an agitator, saving you space and reducing water consumption.
Key Washer Features:
• Energy Star® Qualified
• Infusor Wash System saves space and reduces water usage inside the wash tub
• 13 Wash Cycles, 6 Wash/Rinse Temperatures, 5 Wash/Spin Speed Combinations
• Stain Removal Guide - Clean 5 of the most common stains with preprogrammed settings that modify any cycle to help remove blood, tomato, wine, dirt and grass
• Stainless Steel Wash Basket
Made in the U.S.A.
- Capacity - Washer (cu. ft.) 4.40
- Washer 27"W x 44"H x 27"D
- Front or Top Load Washer Top Load
- Energy Star - Washer Yes
- Gas or Electric Electric
- Control Location Rear
- Wash Cycles 13
- Stackable No
- High Efficiency Washer Yes
- Color White
In addition, after the same as cash option expires, you can purchase the merchandise for more than the cash price but less than the total of remaining lease payments, as described in your lease agreement. This early purchase option amount varies by state and is explained in the lease agreement.