10" Tight Top Medium King Gel Memory Foam Boxed Mattress
Choose Lease Ownership Plan
Choose the lease ownership plan that works best for your budget
Choose a Lease Ownership Plan
Payments & availability for
Today's payment: $25.00*
Delivery:When you lease with Aaron's, delivery and set up are free! Please contact your local store for store-specific delivery guidelines designed to keep you and our team members safe. Set-up does not include connection of gas or water, or installation of AC units or video doorbells.Service & Repair:If you have a service problem, Aaron’s will dispatch a repair technician at no additional charge. Plus, a natural disaster waiver is included too, in order to protect you in the event of fires or floods. When you pay out your lease, we even provide you an additional 60-day limited extended warranty (N/A in NC or WA). Some restrictions apply.
Brand Name: Corsicana Bedding
Item Description: King Mattress
Descriptive Item Features: Renue beds utilize proprietary sleep science and technology to deliver clear benefits for your best sleep. Our Copper infused comfort layers help you fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer. maximizing your unsurpassed sleep experience. The Renue 10 inch Firm all foam mattress offers a deep down luxurious night's sleep in a Firmer bed.
- Copper Infused foam layers for support
- Support from Coppers "Firm Up" response
- Gel Infused Memory Foam keeps you cool!
- Provides contouring support and comfort!
- Iso-Core support with zoned edge support
- Stability reduces partner disturbances!
- CertiPUR foams without harmful chemicals
- Handcrafted in America
- Dimensions 80.00"W x 10.00"H x 76.00"D
- Bedding Color Grey / Blue Stripe
- Mattress Top Tight Top
- Adjustable Base Compatable true
- Product Type Boxed Mattress
- Energy Star Medium
- Mattress Reversible false
- Comfort Layers Copper Infused Foam
- Product Availability Online Only
- Bed Size King
- Color Grey / Blue Stripe
In addition, after the same as cash option expires, you can purchase the merchandise for more than the cash price but less than the total of remaining lease payments, as described in your lease agreement. This early purchase option amount varies by state and is explained in the lease agreement.