12" Pillow Top Plush Twin Hybrid Boxed Mattress
Choose Lease Ownership Plan
Choose the lease ownership plan that works best for your budget
Choose a Lease Ownership Plan
Payments & availability for
Today's payment: $25.00*
Delivery:When you lease with Aaron's, delivery and set up are free! Please contact your local store for store-specific delivery guidelines designed to keep you and our team members safe. Set-up does not include connection of gas or water, or installation of AC units or video doorbells.Service & Repair:If you have a service problem, Aaron’s will dispatch a repair technician at no additional charge. Plus, a natural disaster waiver is included too, in order to protect you in the event of fires or floods. When you pay out your lease, we even provide you an additional 60-day limited extended warranty (N/A in NC or WA). Some restrictions apply.
Brand Name: Corsicana Bedding
Item Description: Twin Mattress
Descriptive Item Features: Built to deliver the best of both worlds - an initial cushioned feel balanced with correct ergonomic support. Enjoy great sleep and comfort on this balanced bed! The American Bedding 12 inch Plush Pillow Top offers a luxury feel in a mettress that will comfort you and genuinely sleep softer and more luxorious.
- Custom fabrics for a luxurious feel
- Gel Infused Memory Foam keeps you cool!
- Self contouring support and comfort
- OmniSense comfort foam
- For immediate comfort and relaxation
- Iso-Core support with zoned edge support
- CertiPUR foams without harmful chemicals
- Handcrafted in America
- Dimensions 75.00"W x 12.00"H x 38.00"D
- Bedding Color Blue
- Mattress Top Pillow Top
- Adjustable Base Compatable true
- Product Type Boxed Mattress
- Energy Star Plush
- Mattress Reversible false
- Comfort Layers Gel Enhanced Memory Foam
- Product Availability Online Only
- Bed Size Twin
- Color Blue
In addition, after the same as cash option expires, you can purchase the merchandise for more than the cash price but less than the total of remaining lease payments, as described in your lease agreement. This early purchase option amount varies by state and is explained in the lease agreement.