2-Piece Destiny Reclining Sofa & Rocking Loveseat
Choose a Lease Ownership Plan
Payments & availability for
Today's payment: $99.99*
Delivery:When you lease with Aaron's, delivery and set up are free! Please contact your local store for store-specific delivery guidelines designed to keep you and our team members safe. Set-up does not include connection of gas or water, or installation of AC units or video doorbells.Service & Repair:If you have a service problem, Aaron’s will dispatch a repair technician at no additional charge. Plus, a natural disaster waiver is included too, in order to protect you in the event of fires or floods. When you pay out your lease, we even provide you an additional 60-day limited extended warranty (N/A in NC or WA). Some restrictions apply.
Brand Name: Catnapper
Item Description: Destiny Triple Reclining Sofa w/ Drop Down Table & Destiny Rocking Loveseat
Descriptive Item Features: The Destiny Sofa features three recliners with a drop down table. To complete the set add the "Rocking" Loveseat. All features a waterfall back to provide ultimate comfort, with a radius track arm design. This Sofa/Loveseat is covered in a textured chenille fabric with decorative pillows. Comfort Coil Seating featuring Comfor-Gel gives ultimate seating comfort.
- Waterfall Back Provides Ultimate Comfort
- Textured Chenille Fabric
- Decorative Pillows
- Radius Track Arm Design
- 3 Recliners in Sofa with Drop Down Table
- Comfort Coil Seating with Comfor-Gel
*Shown with optional accessories
- Sofa 83.00''W x 42.00''H x 41.00''D
- Loveseat 70.00''W x 42.00''H x 41.00''D
- Minimum Door Width for Delivery 30"
- Configuration Reclining Sofa & Rocking Loveseat
- Style Farmhouse
- Power or Manual Recline Manual
- MaterialType Durable Steel Seat Box is the strongest recliner seat box available to resist warping or splitting in this critical area.
- Recline Yes
- Color Brown
In addition, after the same as cash option expires, you can purchase the merchandise for more than the cash price but less than the total of remaining lease payments, as described in your lease agreement. This early purchase option amount varies by state and is explained in the lease agreement.