Bradford Reclining Sofa
Choose Lease Ownership Plan
Choose the lease ownership plan that works best for your budget
Choose a Lease Ownership Plan
Payments & availability for
Today's payment: $1.00*
Delivery:When you lease with Aaron's, delivery and set up are free! Please contact your local store for store-specific delivery guidelines designed to keep you and our team members safe. Set-up does not include connection of gas or water, or installation of AC units or video doorbells.Service & Repair:If you have a service problem, Aaron’s will dispatch a repair technician at no additional charge. Plus, a natural disaster waiver is included too, in order to protect you in the event of fires or floods. When you pay out your lease, we even provide you an additional 60-day limited extended warranty (N/A in NC or WA). Some restrictions apply.
Bradford Reclining Sofa from Abbyson Living
Add comfort and sophistication to your living room or den with this reclining set. The set comes with a sofa. The reclining features ensure maximum comfort. The Transitional design adds class and elegance that will enhance the look and feel of your home.
- Set Includes: One (1) reclining sofa
- Color: Brown
- Materials: Faux Leather, foam, wood
- Kiln-Dried Hardwood frame
- High resiliency 2.0-Density foam cushioning that is wrapped in a Dacron fill for added comfort and support
- The frames are foam-encased, corner braced and blocked to help preserve structure
- Features multi-channeled high back for added support
- Recliners need 4-6 " wall clearance to full recliner
- Sofa measures: 40" H x 87" W x 38" D
- Seating Dimensions: 20” D x 21” H
- Armrests Dimensions: 9.5” W x 25.5” H
*Shown with optional accessories
- Sofa 87''W x 40''H x 38''D
- Minimum Door Width for Delivery 30"
- Configuration Reclining Sofa
- Style Casual Comfort
- Power or Manual Recline Manual
- Product Availability Online Only
- Color Brown
In addition, after the same as cash option expires, you can purchase the merchandise for more than the cash price but less than the total of remaining lease payments, as described in your lease agreement. This early purchase option amount varies by state and is explained in the lease agreement.