2-Piece Jessie Sofa Sectional
Choose Lease Ownership Plan
Choose the lease ownership plan that works best for your budget
Choose a Lease Ownership Plan
Payments & availability for
Today's payment: $25.00*
Delivery:When you lease with Aaron's, delivery and set up are free! Please contact your local store for store-specific delivery guidelines designed to keep you and our team members safe. Set-up does not include connection of gas or water, or installation of AC units or video doorbells.Service & Repair:If you have a service problem, Aaron’s will dispatch a repair technician at no additional charge. Plus, a natural disaster waiver is included too, in order to protect you in the event of fires or floods. When you pay out your lease, we even provide you an additional 60-day limited extended warranty (N/A in NC or WA). Some restrictions apply.
2-Piece Jessie Sofa Sectional from Woodhaven
Effortless style and cozy comfort are combined utilizing 100% polyester in a mix of textures, soft pile and faux leather. The color scheme is indigo blue with a splash of orange. A modern transitional sectional in a fashionable color scheme. A great statement as well as a comfortable place to relax.
- Reversible back pillows
- Reversible cushions
- Sectional detachable by brackets
- Genuine 4/4 hardwoods and engineered laminate panels
- Integrated seating system and high density foam to ensure a long life
- Made in the USA from domestic and foreign materials
*Shown with optional accessories.
- Right Arm Sectional 98.00''W x 38.00''H x 44.00''D
- Left Arm Sectional 82.00''W x 38.00''H x 44.00''D
- Configuration LAF and RAF Sectional
- Style Transitional
- Leg Construction Plastic
- Wood Type Genuine 4/4 hardwoods and engineered laminate panels. Integrated seating system and high density foam to ensure a long life.
- Color Blue
In addition, after the same as cash option expires, you can purchase the merchandise for more than the cash price but less than the total of remaining lease payments, as described in your lease agreement. This early purchase option amount varies by state and is explained in the lease agreement.