3 - Piece Ambee Sectional w/ Chaise
Choose Lease Ownership Plan
Choose the lease ownership plan that works best for your budget
Choose a Lease Ownership Plan
Payments & availability for
Today's payment: $1.00*
Delivery:When you lease with Aaron's, delivery and set up are free! Please contact your local store for store-specific delivery guidelines designed to keep you and our team members safe. Set-up does not include connection of gas or water, or installation of AC units or video doorbells.Service & Repair:If you have a service problem, Aaron’s will dispatch a repair technician at no additional charge. Plus, a natural disaster waiver is included too, in order to protect you in the event of fires or floods. When you pay out your lease, we even provide you an additional 60-day limited extended warranty (N/A in NC or WA). Some restrictions apply.
Refresh the look of your living and entertainment area with a contemporary sectional. Create a configuration that best fits your space and seating needs. The sleek design shows off rounded track arms and cushion tops with jumbo accent stitching. Additiona
- Grid pattern with jumbo stitching.
- 100% Polysester
- 2 Accent Pillows
- Rounded track arm
- Metal connectors
Product Weight: 115.00lb
Warranty: 1 Year from 1st Lease Date
- Loveseat 64.00''W x 37.00''H x 38.00''D
- Right Arm Sectional 41.00''W x 37.00''H x 61.00''D
- Chaise 41.00''W x 37.00''H x 61.00''D
- Seating Capacity 7
- Number of Seats 7
- Minimum Door Width for Delivery 30"
- Configuration 3 - Piece Sectional
- Style Contemporary
- Power or Manual Recline Manual
- Leg Construction Faux Wood
- Base Material Details Seat and back rails are cut from mixed hardwood, engineered lumber, and panel board. Components are secured with combinations of glue, blocks, interlocking panels and staples. Cushions are constructed of low melt fiber wrapped over high quality foam.
- Frame Material Stationary
- Collection Name Ambee
- Color Slate
In addition, after the same as cash option expires, you can purchase the merchandise for more than the cash price but less than the total of remaining lease payments, as described in your lease agreement. This early purchase option amount varies by state and is explained in the lease agreement.