Mustang Z46 46" Zero-Turn Riding Mower
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 0ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Cannot call method "replace" of undefined;
Ask about availability of this product in a preleased condition
Please complete this form to learn more about availability of a preleased model of this product at your local store. We will send your information directly to your local store and they will reach out to you to confirm product availability.
- What's Included:
Troy Bilt Mustang Z46 Zero-Turn Rider
- With a 679cc V-Twin engine this mower houses the largest Troy-Bilt engine ever built
- Dual hydrostatic transmission delivers true zero turn performance for quicker mow times and improved maneuverability
- Large 3.5 gallon fuel tank means less stopping for fill-ups when mowing for extended periods of time
The Mustang Z46 features a newly designed heavy-duty, full length, fully welded, tubular frame built for added strength and durability in the yard. The 679cc Troy-Bilt twin cylinder engine provides plenty of power to mow larger lots or for extended periods of time. This residential-use zero-turn rider is ideal for larger, flat to slightly hilly yards and is designed to reduce mowing time by turning on a dime with the dual hydrostatic transmission and lap bar steering controls. You can easily adjust the cutting height from 1.25 in. to 3.75 in. H with the 9-position height adjustment lever and quickly engage the blades with electric PTO blade engagement. Reduce lawn turfing with the added support of 2 deck wheels and make clean up easier with the integrated deck wash adapter. A high back seat makes for a more comfortable ride and you'll have additional peace of mind with the limited lifetime warranty on the frame and a 2-year limited warranty on the rest of the rider. Built In America with U.S and Global Parts since 1937.
Not available for sale or lease in California.
- Dimensions 81.50''W x 46.00''H x 54.00''D
- Product Type Riding Mowers
- Cutting Width 46"
- Engine Brand Troy-Bilt
- Engine Size 679cc
- Start Type Electric
- Transmission Dual Hydrostatic Transmission