Mustang Z54 54" Zero-Turn Riding Mower
Ask about availability of this product in a preleased condition
Please complete this form to learn more about availability of a preleased model of this product at your local store. We will send your information directly to your local store and they will reach out to you to confirm product availability.
- What's Included:
Brand Name: Troy-Bilt
Item Description: Mustang Z54 Zero-Turn Rider
Descriptive Item Features: The Mustang Z54 features a newly designed heavy-duty, full length, fully welded, tubular frame built for added strength and durability in the yard. The 679cc Troy-Bilt twin cylinder engine provides plenty of power to mow larger lots or for extended periods of time. This residential-use zero-turn rider is ideal for larger, flat to slightly hilly yards and is designed to reduce mowing time by turning on a dime with the dual hydrostatic transmission and lap bar steering controls. You can easily adjust the cutting height from 1.25 in. to 3.75 in. H with the 9-position height adjustment lever and quickly engage the blades with electric PTO blade engagement. Reduce lawn turfing with the added support of 2 deck wheels and make clean up easier with the integrated deck wash adapter. A high back seat makes for a more comfortable ride and you'll have additional peace of mind with the limited lifetime warranty on the frame and a 2-year limited warranty on the rest of the rider.
- 24HP Briggs&Stratton Prof. V-Twin engine
- Electric key starting
- 54" triple-blade side discharge deck
- Dual EZT hyrdrostatic transmission
- 13" front and 18" rear wheels
- Premium two-tone high back seat
- HD full length, fully welded tublr frame
- Limited lifetime frame warranty
- Dimensions 81.50''W x 46.00''H x 62.00''D
- Product Type Riding Mowers
- Cutting Width 54"
- Engine Brand Briggs & Stratton
- Engine Size 724cc
- Start Type Electric
- Transmission Dual Hydrostatic Transmission