4 - Piece Sundown Treasure Adirondack Patio Chairs & End Tables
Choose Lease Ownership Plan
Choose the lease ownership plan that works best for your budget
Choose a Lease Ownership Plan
Payments & availability for
Today's payment: $25.00*
Delivery:When you lease with Aaron's, delivery and set up are free! Please contact your local store for store-specific delivery guidelines designed to keep you and our team members safe. Set-up does not include connection of gas or water, or installation of AC units or video doorbells.Service & Repair:If you have a service problem, Aaron’s will dispatch a repair technician at no additional charge. Plus, a natural disaster waiver is included too, in order to protect you in the event of fires or floods. When you pay out your lease, we even provide you an additional 60-day limited extended warranty (N/A in NC or WA). Some restrictions apply.
Add cottage-quaint charm to your outdoor oasis with the Sundown Treasure patio furniture collection.
Made of MEGA TUFF™ high-density polyethylene material, it’s sure to weather the seasons beautifully year after year. Designed to shed rainwater, the chair’s slatted styling with shell back shaping provides exceptional form and function.
- Made of durable and sturdy HDPE
- High-density polyethylene material
- Stainless steel hardware
- Withstands harsh outdoor elements
- Slatted design
1 Year from 1st Lease Date
- Chair 31.38''W x 38.13''H x 30.75''D
- End Table 18.88''W x 17.75''H x 15.00''D
- Style Casual
- Base Material Details Made of durable and sturdy HDPE high-density polyethylene blue material. MEGA TUFF™ HDPE surfaces are made of high-density polyethylene, which gives the wood look you love and the weather resistance you crave.
- Wood Type High-density polyethylene
- Product Type Chair Sets
- Color Gray
In addition, after the same as cash option expires, you can purchase the merchandise for more than the cash price but less than the total of remaining lease payments, as described in your lease agreement. This early purchase option amount varies by state and is explained in the lease agreement.