21" 159cc AWD Self-Propelled Push Mower (2020)
Ask about availability of this product in a preleased condition
Please complete this form to learn more about availability of a preleased model of this product at your local store. We will send your information directly to your local store and they will reach out to you to confirm product availability.
- What's Included:
Troy-Bilt 21" 159cc Variable Speed All Wheel Drive Self-Propelled Push Lawn Mower
The Troy-Bilt TB400 XP walk-behind lawn mower features an easy-starting 159cc Troy-Bilt OHV engine with Check, Don't Change system that eliminates oil changes. By simply checking the oil each time and topping off as needed, this system reduces maintenance time and having to dispose of old oil. All wheel drive transmission with variable speed control makes it easy to adapt to any terrain quickly and easily. The dual-lever, 6-position height adjustment makes it easy to change cutting heights between 1.25 and 3.75 inches. Equipped with the TriAction cutting system, it features a rake bumper to lift grass upright, a specially designed blade for a finer mulch and a symmetrical deck for superior grass flow, eliminating clumping
- 21" Steel Deck with Side Discharge, Mulch, or Rear Bag Configurations
- 159cc Troy-Bilt Single Cylinder OHV Engine
- Variable Speed, All-wheel Drive
- Dual-lever, 6 Position Height Adjustments 1.25 in. to 3.75 in.
- 8" Front and 8" Rear Wheels
- 3-Year Limited Warranty
- Style Push Mower
- Product Type Push Mowers
- Cutting Width 21"
- Engine Brand Troy-Bilt
- Engine Size 159cc
- Start Type Pull Cord Start
- Transmission Variable Speed All Wheel Drive
- Cutting Heights 6 Position Adjustable 1.25" - 3.75"