7.2 cu. ft. Electric Dryer Only
Choose Lease Ownership Plan
Choose the lease ownership plan that works best for your budget
THIS IS AN ELECTRIC DRYER
Choose a Lease Ownership Plan
Payments & availability for
Today's payment: $1.00*
Delivery:When you lease with Aaron's, delivery and set up are free! Please contact your local store for store-specific delivery guidelines designed to keep you and our team members safe. Set-up does not include connection of gas or water, or installation of AC units or video doorbells.Service & Repair:If you have a service problem, Aaron’s will dispatch a repair technician at no additional charge. Plus, a natural disaster waiver is included too, in order to protect you in the event of fires or floods. When you pay out your lease, we even provide you an additional 60-day limited extended warranty (N/A in NC or WA). Some restrictions apply.
You are selecting an electric dryer. Be sure you don't have gas connections
GE Electric Dryer
The 7.2 cu. ft. electric dryer features HE Sensor Dry that uses dual thermistors and a moisture sensor bar to prevent overdrying. You can also add extended tumble time to help prevent creasing. The aluminized alloy dryer drum improves energy efficiency and resists corrosion giving you peace of mind that your investment will last.
Key Dryer Features:
• HE Sensor Dry – Keep your clothes looking and feeling their best.
• Dual thermistors continually monitor temperature with a sensor bar that measures moisture to prevent over-drying
• Up to 120 ft. venting capability
• Extended Tumble function tumbles clothes without heat to help prevent creases and wrinkling
• End-of-cycle signal alerts you when the load is done, so clothes can be removed before wrinkles set in
Made in the U.S.A.
- Capacity - Dryer (cu. ft.) 7.20
- Dryer 27"W x 44"H x 29.5"D
- Front or Top Load Dryer Front Load
- Gas or Electric Electric
- Control Location Rear
- Dry Cycles 4
- Stackable No
- Color White
In addition, after the same as cash option expires, you can purchase the merchandise for more than the cash price but less than the total of remaining lease payments, as described in your lease agreement. This early purchase option amount varies by state and is explained in the lease agreement.