a monthtoa month
Refrigerators at Aaron’s from Top Brands like Samsung and GE
There’s no question that every kitchen needs a refrigerator, but with so many price points, styles, and features to choose from finding a refrigerator is no easy task. Luckily you’ve come to the right place! At Aaron’s, we have tons of styles to choose from and whether you’re looking for a top freezer, side-by-side, or a french door refrigerator, we’ve got the perfect fridge for your space, your style, and most importantly, your budget.
3 Questions to Ask Yourself Before you Start Fridge Shopping
The hardest part about shopping for a new refrigerator is getting started. But before you begin browsing stores or online, you need to ask yourself some questions so you know exactly what you should be looking for.
- How much space do I have in my kitchen for the refrigerator?
Before you get your heart set on a amazing french door fridge, measure your space so you’ll know if it will actually fit. If you’re having trouble measuring, check out our refrigerator buying guide for some tips and tricks.
- What style makes sense for my life?
Do you need extra fridge space? Or do you need more room in the freezer? Would you rather have single door or french doors? Deciding on a style will help you parse down the options so you have a manageable amount to consider.
- What features am I looking for?
Sometimes once you go shopping you can get caught up in the bells and whistles of all the shiny new refrigerators. That’s why it’s important to decide what you need before you start looking so you know which features are must-haves and which you can do without.
Shopping by Refrigerator Types
When you first begin shopping around for a new refrigerator, the easiest place to start is to decide on what style you’re looking for. With so many styles available, we’ve broken down the most common types so you can easily figure out which will work best for your family.
- French Door: If you’re looking for a stylish option that’ll stand out in your kitchen, you’ll love a french door fridge. As one of the most aesthetically pleasing styles, it’s no wonder that their popularity has been growing over the last few years. The perks of a french door fridge include easy grab-n-go access to food and depending on the size, it can squeeze into small spaces.
- Top Freezer: If you want a classic style, the top freezer is for you! Top freezer refrigerators are generally the cheapest style and offer lots of storage room in both the freezer and fridge areas. As one of the most narrow types of fridge, they are also suitable for tight spaces.
- Side-by-Side: If your household is all about freezer space, then you’ll need a side-by-side fridge. Side-by-side refrigerators have a refrigerated french door top section and a freezer on the bottom. And if you need even more extra freezer space, be sure to check out our upright and chest freezers.
Deciding on the Right Finish for Your Refrigerator
Once you’ve picked out the style of your refrigerator, you’ll want to decide on the finish or color. Some types of refrigerators only come in one color, but others offer a variety of options.
- Stainless Steel: Stainless steel appliances and refrigerators have been the go-to finish for many years because they match traditional to modern decor. Stainless steel looks best in kitchens with brown, natural cabinetry and light countertops. The only downside of stainless steel is that if you’ve got little helpers in the kitchen with you, you’ll have to clean the fridge frequently since they are prone to collecting fingerprints.
- Black: Black appliances are a timeless look and work well in open spaces with a modern flair. A black refrigerator can go with contemporary wood cabinets or can act as a statement piece in an all white kitchen. But if you have a smaller kitchen or one that does not have much natural light, you may want to opt for a white or stainless steel fridge instead.
- White: If you’re a fan of minimalism and clean spaces, you’ll love a classic white fridge. They work best in kitchens with white cabinets and light countertops. Pro tip: when using white appliances, go for a consistent, one-color look and add splashes of color in with decor like fun hand towels.
Make Your Life Easier with Convenient Fridge Features
Everyone knows that a fridge is meant to keep your food cold, but these days refrigerators can do so much more than that. Deciding on which bells and whistles you’re looking for is half the fun. Arguably the two most functional features a fridge can offer is a built-in ice maker and an ice and water dispenser. They make entertaining a breeze, since you’ll be able to have great tasting, filtered water right from your refrigerator.
Another important feature to consider is whether you’re looking for an energy efficient refrigerator. Energy efficient refrigerators can cost a bit more upfront but you’ll see savings in your monthly utility bills.
Reliable Brands You Can Count On
When it comes to refrigerators, you want something that will keep your food cold and that’ll last. And when it comes to picking quality fridges the brand really does matter – and at Aaron’s, we pride ourselves in having only the best options for you and your family. If you’re looking for french door, top freezer, or a side-by-side, be sure to check out the Samsung Refrigerators. Plus, we’ve got great top freezer fridge options from GE. And, as always, we offer affordable monthly leasing agreements so you can own the fridge of your dreams without breaking the bank. Browse online today or drop by one of our stores and check them out.
Why Rent to Own Refrigerators?
Renting to own refrigerators is a convenient and budget-friendly option if you need a new fridge but don’t have the extra cash to pay for it immediately. With Aaron’s affordable lease-to-own plans, you can bring home a refrigerator without making that large, upfront payment. Plus, at Aaron’s, there’s no credit needed and delivery and set-up are included.
Want to know more? Learn more about all the rent to own benefits Aaron’s offers!