IN THE COMMUNITY
That’s the giving philosophy that Aaron’s, Inc. leaders and associates have built our giving efforts on since the Company was founded in 1955. Aaron’s has committed one percent of the Company’s pre-tax profits annually to help build strong communities across the U.S. In 2016, Aaron’s gave a total of $2.4 million to communities in the U.S. through its Aaron’s Gives program, including through the Aaron’s Foundation and ACORP (Aaron's Community Outreach Program).
AARON'S FOUNDATIONThe mission of the Aaron’s Foundation is a commitment to strengthening the communities in which we operate, with a focus on improving the life prospects of at-risk youth. Aaron’s provides at-risk youth with the tools, resources and skills to achieve their goals and to become productive, contributing members of their communities. Aaron’s is focused on the at-risk youth in the communities in which Aaron’s operates - an underserved part of our population greatly impacting the future of our country and our communities.
ACORPACORP is Aaron’s store-based giving program. Established in 1999, it allows our stores to give back in the local communities that have supported Aaron’s for over 60 years. ACORP supports causes important to local communities, including assistance for veterans, youth organizations, and community centers. In 2015, more than $710,000 in cash and in-kind donations were made by ACORP to numerous organizations throughout the United States.
- May 3, 2018 Aaron's and Progressive Leasing Modernize New Hampshire Keystone Club Associates Make Over Boys & Girls Club of Manchester with New Furniture, Technology and Appliances Read More
- APRIL 20, 2018 Aaron's Scholars Program Provides Financial Support for 20 Morehouse College Students Aaron's announced the launch of the “Aaron’s Scholars Program,” created to provide Morehouse College students who are the first in their families to enroll in college with financial support and internship opportunities. Read More
- January 26, 2018 Aaron's And Progressive Leasing Unveil Keystone Makeover For Oklahoma City Teens Aaron's recently presented teens with a newly renovated Keystone Teen Center at The Salvation Army Boys & Girls Club of Oklahoma City. Read More
- Dec 29, 2017 Aaron's, Progressive Leasing And Former NFL Star Kurt Warner Bring Festive Cheer With Furniture To Fill Two "Homes For The Holidays" Aaron's contributed the furnishings for two surprise home presentations to Phoenix residents Julia Campos and Angelica Valentin last week as part of the company's ongoing partnership with the "Homes for the Holidays" program. Read More
- December 22, 2017 Aaron's, Progressive Leasing and Warrick Dunn Charities Present Fully Furnished Home to Deserving Single Parent Atlanta Family Aaron's surprised single mom, first-time homeowner and Atlanta resident Catherine Echols and her children with rooms of furniture to fill their new home as part of the Homes for the Holidays (HFTH) program sponsored by former NFL star Warrick Dunn. Read More
- November 24, 2017 Aaron's And Progressive Leasing Fill New Homes For The Holidays With Furniture For Single-Parent Tallahassee Families In Partnership With Warrick Dunn Charities Aaron's surprised two single-parent families in Tallahassee this week with rooms of furniture to fill their new homes as part of Homes for the Holidays (HFTH) program sponsored by former NFL star Warrick Dunn. Read More
Aaron’s is proud to support several national organizations and local organizations in Atlanta through sponsorships and in-kind donations.