IN THE COMMUNITY
That’s the giving philosophy that Aaron’s, Inc. leaders and associates have built our giving efforts on since the Company was founded in 1955. Aaron’s has committed one percent of the Company’s pre-tax profits annually to help build strong communities across the U.S. In 2016, Aaron’s gave a total of $2.4 million to communities in the U.S. through its Aaron’s Gives program, including through the Aaron’s Foundation and ACORP (Aaron's Community Outreach Program).
AARON'S FOUNDATIONThe mission of the Aaron’s Foundation is a commitment to strengthening the communities in which we operate, with a focus on improving the life prospects of at-risk youth. Aaron’s provides at-risk youth with the tools, resources and skills to achieve their goals and to become productive, contributing members of their communities. Aaron’s is focused on the at-risk youth in the communities in which Aaron’s operates - an underserved part of our population greatly impacting the future of our country and our communities.
ACORPACORP is Aaron’s store-based giving program. Established in 1999, it allows our stores to give back in the local communities that have supported Aaron’s for over 60 years. ACORP supports causes important to local communities, including assistance for veterans, youth organizations, and community centers. In 2015, more than $710,000 in cash and in-kind donations were made by ACORP to numerous organizations throughout the United States.
- June 26, 2018 Aaron's, Progressive Leasing, and Warrick Dunn Charities Present Fully Furnished Homes to Two Deserving Single-Parent Atlanta Families Aaron's and Progressive Leasing, surprised two single-parent families with fully furnished new homes last Wednesday in Atlanta. Read More
- June 26, 2018 Boys & Girls Clubs Of America And Aaron's Present 51st Annual Keystone Conference Josh Norman helped inspire Teens to Ignite Their Passion, Be the Voice and Take Action Read More
- May 3, 2018 Aaron's and Progressive Leasing Modernize New Hampshire Keystone Club Associates Make Over Boys & Girls Club of Manchester with New Furniture, Technology and Appliances Read More
- APRIL 20, 2018 Aaron's Scholars Program Provides Financial Support for 20 Morehouse College Students Aaron's announced the launch of the “Aaron’s Scholars Program,” created to provide Morehouse College students who are the first in their families to enroll in college with financial support and internship opportunities. Read More
- January 26, 2018 Aaron's And Progressive Leasing Unveil Keystone Makeover For Oklahoma City Teens Aaron's recently presented teens with a newly renovated Keystone Teen Center at The Salvation Army Boys & Girls Club of Oklahoma City. Read More
- Dec 29, 2017 Aaron's, Progressive Leasing And Former NFL Star Kurt Warner Bring Festive Cheer With Furniture To Fill Two "Homes For The Holidays" Aaron's contributed the furnishings for two surprise home presentations to Phoenix residents Julia Campos and Angelica Valentin last week as part of the company's ongoing partnership with the "Homes for the Holidays" program. Read More
Aaron’s is proud to support several national organizations and local organizations in Atlanta through sponsorships and in-kind donations.