IN THE COMMUNITY
GIVE HOPE. GIVE RESPECT. GIVE BACK. That’s the giving philosophy that Aaron’s, Inc. leaders and associates have built our giving efforts on since the Company was founded in 1955. Aaron’s, Inc. is committed to being a responsible corporate citizen and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. We have a long history of corporate philanthropy. We provide monetary, in-kind and associate resources through several channels including our Aaron’s and Progressive giving initiatives, collectively known as Aaron’s Gives, which includes the Aaron’s Foundation, ProgReach, Aaron’s Community Outreach Program (ACORP) and our Matching Gift Program initiatives. Aaron’s has committed one percent of the Company’s pre-tax profits annually to help build strong communities across the U.S. and in 2018, we donated nearly $3 million to communities throughout the United States.
AARON'S FOUNDATIONThe mission of the Aaron’s Foundation is a commitment to strengthening the communities in which we operate, with a focus on improving the life prospects of underserved youth. Aaron’s provides underserved youth with the tools, resources and skills to achieve their goals and to become productive, contributing members of their communities. Aaron’s is focused on the underserved youth in the communities in which Aaron’s operates – a part of our population greatly impacting the future of our country and our communities.
ACORPACORP is Aaron’s store-based giving program. Established in 1999, it allows our stores to give back in the local communities that have supported Aaron’s for over 64 years. ACORP supports causes important to local communities, including assistance for veterans, youth organizations, and community centers.
- March 25, 2018 Aaron's, Progressive Leasing, and Warrick Dunn and Partners Surprise Augusta Family with Fully Furnished Home Aaron's, Progressive Leasing, and Warrick Dunn and Partners Surprise Augusta Family with Fully Furnished Home Read More
- June 26, 2018 Aaron's, Progressive Leasing, and Warrick Dunn Charities Present Fully Furnished Homes to Two Deserving Single-Parent Atlanta Families Aaron's and Progressive Leasing, surprised two single-parent families with fully furnished new homes last Wednesday in Atlanta. Read More
- June 26, 2018 Boys & Girls Clubs Of America And Aaron's Present 51st Annual Keystone Conference Josh Norman helped inspire Teens to Ignite Their Passion, Be the Voice and Take Action Read More
- May 3, 2018 Aaron's and Progressive Leasing Modernize New Hampshire Keystone Club Associates Make Over Boys & Girls Club of Manchester with New Furniture, Technology and Appliances Read More
- APRIL 20, 2018 Aaron's Scholars Program Provides Financial Support for 20 Morehouse College Students Aaron's announced the launch of the “Aaron’s Scholars Program,” created to provide Morehouse College students who are the first in their families to enroll in college with financial support and internship opportunities. Read More
- January 26, 2018 Aaron's And Progressive Leasing Unveil Keystone Makeover For Oklahoma City Teens Aaron's recently presented teens with a newly renovated Keystone Teen Center at The Salvation Army Boys & Girls Club of Oklahoma City. Read More
Aaron’s is proud to support several national organizations and local organizations in Atlanta through sponsorships and in-kind donations.