IN THE COMMUNITY
That’s the giving philosophy that Aaron’s, Inc. leaders and associates have built our giving efforts on since the Company was founded in 1955. Aaron’s has committed one percent of the Company’s pre-tax profits annually to help build strong communities across the U.S. In 2016, Aaron’s gave a total of $2.4 million to communities in the U.S. through its Aaron’s Gives program, including through the Aaron’s Foundation and ACORP (Aaron's Community Outreach Program).
AARON'S FOUNDATIONThe mission of the Aaron’s Foundation is a commitment to strengthening the communities in which we operate, with a focus on improving the life prospects of at-risk youth. Aaron’s provides at-risk youth with the tools, resources and skills to achieve their goals and to become productive, contributing members of their communities. Aaron’s is focused on the at-risk youth in the communities in which Aaron’s operates - an underserved part of our population greatly impacting the future of our country and our communities.
ACORPACORP is Aaron’s store-based giving program. Established in 1999, it allows our stores to give back in the local communities that have supported Aaron’s for over 60 years. ACORP supports causes important to local communities, including assistance for veterans, youth organizations, and community centers. In 2015, more than $710,000 in cash and in-kind donations were made by ACORP to numerous organizations throughout the United States.
- May 25, 2017 Aaron's And Progressive Leasing Celebrate End Of School Year With Renovation Of Milwaukee Boys & Girls Club Teen Center Aaron's, Inc. (NYSE: AAN), a leading omnichannel provider of lease-purchase solutions, and its divisions Aaron's and Progressive Leasing, surprised teens on Wednesday with a newly renovated Keystone Teen Center at the Don & Sallie Davis Boys & Girls Club of Greater Milwaukee. Read More
- JUL 20, 2017 Aaron's And Former NFL Star Kurt Warner Celebrate Independence Through Home Ownership In St. Louis Aaron's contributed the furnishings for a July surprise home presentation to St. Louis resident Kamerial as part of the company's ongoing partnership with the "Homes for the Holidays" program. Read More
- January 26, 2017 Aaron's And Progressive Leasing Unveil Keystone Makeover For Oklahoma City Teens Aaron's recently presented teens with a newly renovated Keystone Teen Center at The Salvation Army Boys & Girls Club of Oklahoma City. Read More
- March 3, 2017 Boys & Girls Clubs Of America And Aaron's Present 50th Annual Keystone Conference More than 2,500 teen leaders from around the country convened in Chicago this week for Boys & Girls Clubs of America's 50th annual Keystone Conference presented by Aaron's, Inc. Read More
- March 24, 2017 Aaron's And Progressive Leasing Transform Las Vegas Keystone Club Aaron's surprised teens on Wednesday with a newly renovated Keystone Teen Center at the Lied Boys & Girls Club of Southern Nevada. Read More
- April 21, 2017 Aaron's And Progressive Leasing Unveil 20th Keystone Makeover For Cincinnati Teens Aaron's surprised teens on Wednesday with a newly renovated Keystone Teen Center at the U.S. Bank Boys & Girls Club of Cincinnati. Read More
Aaron’s is proud to support several national organizations and local organizations in Atlanta through sponsorships and in-kind donations.