7 - Piece Juararo Queen Panel Bedroom Set
Choose a Lease Ownership Plan
Payments & availability for
Today's payment: $25.00*
Delivery:When you lease with Aaron's, delivery and set up are free! Please contact your local store for store-specific delivery guidelines designed to keep you and our team members safe. Set-up does not include connection of gas or water, or installation of AC units or video doorbells.Service & Repair:If you have a service problem, Aaron’s will dispatch a repair technician at no additional charge. Plus, a natural disaster waiver is included too, in order to protect you in the event of fires or floods. When you pay out your lease, we even provide you an additional 60-day limited extended warranty (N/A in NC or WA). Some restrictions apply.
Get the look of posh barn wood without setting foot in a salvage yard. Replicated rough-sawn oak of this queen panel headboard has a vintage finish that is reminiscent of a timeworn family heirloom. Warm, rustic and naturally beautiful, it’s just got that ageless appeal.
- Made of engineered wood
- Vintage finish over replicated oak grain
- Pewter-tone hardware
- 6 drawers
- 1 cabinet with 1 adjustable shelf
- Right Arm Sectional 57"W x 38"H x 57"D
- Left Arm Sectional 122.5"W x 38"H x 91.5"D
- Dresser 61.26''W x 42.76''H x 15.91''D
- Chest 37.00''W x 57.00''H x 18.50''D
- Footboard 63.39''W x 19.29''H x 2.68''D
- Headboard 63.39''W x 54.37''H x 2.20''D
- Rails / Frame 62.28''W x 14.29''H x 84.02''D
- Mirror 39.80''W x 32.87''H x 2.48''D
- Nightstand 24.21''W x 29.47''H x 15.91''D
- Minimum Door Width for Delivery 30"
- Configuration Dresser, Mirror, Footboard, Headboard, Nightstand, Rails, and Chest
- Style Casual
- Leg Construction Wood
- Nightstand Included Yes
- Dresser Included Yes
- Footboard Included Yes
- Mirror Included Yes
- Wood Type Made of engineered wood
- Box Springs Included No
- Bed Size Queen
In addition, after the same as cash option expires, you can purchase the merchandise for more than the cash price but less than the total of remaining lease payments, as described in your lease agreement. This early purchase option amount varies by state and is explained in the lease agreement.