Party System 5000
The Edison Professional Party System 5000 is an entertainment center to behold.
- Dual 15" Woofers and 1.5" Tweeters in each tower
- 10,000 watts PMPO, 600 watt RMS total power
- Frequency response 20Hz - 20KHz
- Inputs: FM Radio, Bluetooth (2), Karaoke (4), USB (2), SD (2)
Choose Lease Ownership Plan
Choose the lease ownership plan that works best for your budget
Choose a Lease Ownership Plan
Payments & availability for
Today's payment: $1.00*
Delivery:When you lease with Aaron's, delivery and set up are free! Please contact your local store for store-specific delivery guidelines designed to keep you and our team members safe. Set-up does not include connection of gas or water, or installation of AC units or video doorbells.Service & Repair:If you have a service problem, Aaron’s will dispatch a repair technician at no additional charge. Plus, a natural disaster waiver is included too, in order to protect you in the event of fires or floods. When you pay out your lease, we even provide you an additional 60-day limited extended warranty (N/A in NC or WA). Some restrictions apply.
Party System 5000
High Power, High Energy Entertainment Center from Edison Professional
The Edison Professional Party System 5000 is an entertainment center to behold. Each speaker tower contains a pair of 15" Woofers and dual 1.5" tweeters. The receiver plays FM radio and hosts two CD / DVD players, plus Bluetooth, Karaoke, USB, and SD Card inputs.
• Dual 15" Woofers and 1.5" Tweeters in each tower
• 10,000 watts PMPO, 600 watt RMS total power
• Frequency response 20Hz - 20KHz
• LED Display
• Dual System CD/DVD Player
• Inputs: FM Radio, Bluetooth (2), Karaoke (4), USB (2), SD (2)
• Remote included
Receiver: 20.8"W x 11.2"H x 15.0"D
Speakers(2 each): 20.0"W x 50.2"H x 16.0"D
- Product Type Pro Speaker System
- Playable Audio Formats All Standard Formats
- CD player Yes
In addition, after the same as cash option expires, you can purchase the merchandise for more than the cash price but less than the total of remaining lease payments, as described in your lease agreement. This early purchase option amount varies by state and is explained in the lease agreement.