7 - Piece Willowton II Queen Bedroom Set
Choose Lease Ownership Plan
Choose the lease ownership plan that works best for your budget
Choose a Lease Ownership Plan
Payments & availability for
Today's payment: $25.00*
Delivery:When you lease with Aaron's, delivery and set up are free! Please contact your local store for store-specific delivery guidelines designed to keep you and our team members safe. Set-up does not include connection of gas or water, or installation of AC units or video doorbells.Service & Repair:If you have a service problem, Aaron’s will dispatch a repair technician at no additional charge. Plus, a natural disaster waiver is included too, in order to protect you in the event of fires or floods. When you pay out your lease, we even provide you an additional 60-day limited extended warranty (N/A in NC or WA). Some restrictions apply.
The ultimate look for a beach cottage or shabby chic inspired retreat, this queen/full panel headboard carries you away to a dreamy time and place. Driftwoody whitewashed finish is wonderfully easy on the eyes. Faux plank detailing incorporates a classically rustic touch, so homey and comforting. Mattress, bed frame and foundation/box spring available, sold separately.
- Made of engineered wood
- Whitewashed finish over replicated grain
- Faux plank top
1 Year from 1st Lease Date
- Dresser 63.75''W x 40.75''H x 18.75''D
- Chest 33.86''W x 52.72''H x 15.55''D
- Footboard 68.63''W x 6.38''H x 30.38''D
- Headboard 67.00''W x 7.75''H x 36.25''D
- Rails / Frame 88.00''W x 2.25''H x 10.25''D
- Mirror 46.50''W x 4.75''H x 38.00''D
- Style Casual
- Leg Construction Wood
- Base Material Details Two-tone finish in white wash replicated worn through paint with authentic touch and a replicated wood grained block pattern with authentic touch. Large scaled shapely bedroom collection features bun feet.
- Dresser Included Yes
- Footboard Included Yes
- Mirror Included Yes
- Wood Type Engineered
- Collection Name Willowton
- Bed Size Queen
- Color Whitewash
In addition, after the same as cash option expires, you can purchase the merchandise for more than the cash price but less than the total of remaining lease payments, as described in your lease agreement. This early purchase option amount varies by state and is explained in the lease agreement.