5-Piece Sonoma Modular Sectional
Choose a Lease Ownership Plan
Payments & availability for
Today's payment: $0.00*
Delivery:When you lease with Aaron's, delivery and set up are free! Please contact your local store for store-specific delivery guidelines designed to keep you and our team members safe. Set-up does not include connection of gas or water, or installation of AC units or video doorbells.Service & Repair:If you have a service problem, Aaron’s will dispatch a repair technician at no additional charge. Plus, a natural disaster waiver is included too, in order to protect you in the event of fires or floods. When you pay out your lease, we even provide you an additional 60-day limited extended warranty (N/A in NC or WA). Some restrictions apply.
The Sonoma 5 piece Modular Sectional is built to fit in any living room. This 5 piece Modular Sectional includes the Right-Arm Facing Chair, Left-Arm Facing Chair, Corner Unit, and 2 Armless Chair Units. Clean lines with padded arms and a great color scheme. Comfortable meets style efffortlessly.
- Designed to be reconfigured
- Pillow top arms
- Polypropylene and Polyester fabrics
- Genuine 4/4 hardwoods and engineered laminate panels.
- Integrated seating system and high density foam to ensure a long life.
- Handcrafted in the USA
*Shown with optional accessories
- Right Arm Sectional 45.00''W x 36.00''H x 37.00''D
- Corner Sectional 36.50''W x 36.00''H x 36.50''D
- Left Arm Sectional 45.00''W x 36.00''H x 37.00''D
- Chair 37.00''W x 36.00''H x 37.00''D
- Minimum Door Width for Delivery 30"
- Configuration Sectional-Corner and Armless Chair
- Style Transitional
- Leg Construction Plastic
- Wood Type Genuine 4/4 hardwoods and engineered laminate panels. Integrated seating system and high density foam to ensure a long life.
- Color Natural
In addition, after the same as cash option expires, you can purchase the merchandise for more than the cash price but less than the total of remaining lease payments, as described in your lease agreement. This early purchase option amount varies by state and is explained in the lease agreement.